Winter Workshops – Recharging Youth Development is an all-day training experience where Youth Development Professionals have the opportunity to engage in best practices focusing on:
- Racial Equity
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- A deeper dive on Youth Program Quality Methods
The trainings are designed to equip professionals with strategies and activities that they can implement in real-time.
Free registration is supported in partnership with Graduate Tacoma, DCYF and SOWA. All registration for staff working with School-Age Youth (5-12 yrs) & licensed is supported by the Department for Children, Youth & Families (DCYF).
- Registration – 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM
- Morning Convening – 9:00 AM – 9:25 AM
- Morning Session – 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM (3 Hour)
- Lunch – 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM (1 Hour)
- Afternoon Session – 1:30 – 4:30 PM (3 Hour)
Click here to download the full 2020 Winter Workshops Training Descriptions. Participants will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of training offerings